- These trips include little or no physical activity. They
include most sightseeing and cultural immersion trips, where
the physical activity is limited to walking the short distance
to and from our transportation.
- These trips include some physical activity, but of a more
leisurely nature (i.e. a one-hour hike into a village from
the main road or a leisurely bicycle ride along country
- These trips involve more physical activity. They include
moderate hiking or bicycling on good trails, sea canoeing
for a few hours each day, etc.
- These trips are reasonably difficult and may challenge
fit individuals. They include hiking over steep or uneven
terrain, hiking or bicycling for 5 or more hours/day, hiking
or bicycling in extremely humid conditions, sea canoeing
for several days without the help of a guide, etc.
- These trips are more difficult and require that individuals
be physically fit. In many cases, there is no option of
turning around (i.e. mountain biking or hiking loops, where
the only way to get to the end is to continue on the loop,
thanks the adventure travel company Worldwide Escapes, LLC
for offering these exciting adventures to our members.